Our No-Hassles Policies
We are a proud member of the PegasusCart Shopping Network.
You can rest easy. This site is secured by the latest encryption technology. And your products are covered by the best manufacturer's warranties in the industry.
Your data is never outside of Pegasus' control and handled at one central location for the entire Network of merchants who take advantage of PegasusCart membership.
- How we Collect Data:
- We use your IP Address, your Browser Client, and the occasional browser cookie, to determine who you are for internal tracking and linking you to your PegasusCart® so that it can keep track of your requested items while you shop. This assures that your items will arrive in your cart as you choose them.
- Further, we may also use the collected data mentioned above, for tracking and prosecuting individuals who commit fraud or theft of our data or services.
- Distribution of the information we collect:
- We provide access to logs which do not identify you personally, to PegasusCart® Merchants, for their sites and sales performance tracking.
- We do not sell your information to anyone.
- Third party advertising:
- In the event we permit a third party to advertise on any of our sites, they will do so using their own collected data.
- We shall not provide any personally identifiable data we collect from you to any third party.
- Shipping Time:
- Some items are shipped from our warehouses. They ship the same day you order if your order arrives before 1:00 pm. Others are shipped directly from the manufacturer to save money on shipping charges. Those ship from 24-72 hours (1-3 business days) from the time we receive your order.
- Shipping Time is calculated from the day of shipping - not the day of ordering.
- Days in transit does not include Weekends or Holidays. ie: 5-7 day delivery is 5-7 BUSINESS days from the date your order ships.
- Packages shipped to addresses considered "Out of Area" by UPS or Fed Ex may take a day longer to arrive than our expected delivery schedule.
- Shipping Cost:
- You will be asked to choose a shipping method before you check out with your purchase, and the charges are visible before you finalize your order.
- Our shipping charges are not inflated to create profit for us. We offer very reasonable rates, based on UPS's actual charges.
- Some items ship for FREE! When you see this sign, the price you see is what you get.
- In case of a return, items which were shipped by free shipping will be back-charged normal shipping charges to your home before credit is issued.
- How we Deliver:
- Items are shipped to you "Best Way". They arrive via UPS, Fed Ex, USPS, or Motor Freight, depending on their size and configuration. Postal Addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, APO and FPO addresses present special challenges and cost more to ship than regular lower 48 states packages.
- Handling, Oversize, Separate Shipping, Fragile:
- Many items are not considered "oversize" by UPS and require no special handling. Should any item require special handling due to its bulk or weight (or if items come from different warehouses in separate packages) additional fees may be charged for heavy or separate shipping. Unlike many nefarious sites that hide those charges from you as you fill your cart, any extra handling or separate shipping charges are added WHEN YOU ADD YOUR ITEM to your PegasusCart. Your charges are instantly and always visible. You will see those charges (BEFORE you are asked to finalize your order) included in "Packing and Insured Delivery". You can also see the exact handling charges on any individual item by touching the beside the item description in the cart. (The exception is Motor Freight)
- Motor Freight: Large orders, Dog Boxes or other items that don't collapse down to a UPS-shippable size always ship via motor freight. Items with + in their descriptions will have actual Motor Freight Charges added to their total cost before shipping. Those charges are specific to your exact address, so be sure that we have the correct delivery address and a daytime telephone number to contact you both before shipping and at the scheduled delivery time.
- If there will be additional charges not visible to you instantly, this information will be made obvious to you in the item details.
- We will email the exact Motor Freight charges for your approval before charging or shipping the order.
- We assume your grooming table cage or kennel will ship to your residence. The residential delivery charge is already included in promotional shipping items and in items which do not have "destination-specific" Motor Freight charges. Items that have "destination-specific" charges will include a residential delivery charge and a lift gate to unload the product off of the truck.
- Motor Freight Items frequently take up to 10 business days.
- Motor Freight items cannot be shipped to PO Boxes or to International Customers.
- Inspection of Motor Freight Deliveries: The customer must inspect the delivered item for damage (both external and not visible from the outside) upon receipt of the merchandise. That requires removing any shrink wrapping, cardboard or other packing materials so that all aspects can be inspected. Any damage should be noted on the carrier's acceptance report, and such damage reported to Futurepets.com or its affiliates such as Shop4-Pet-Gates.com within 24 hours of delivery.
- Once the product is accepted by the Customer without notation of damage, damage incurred becomes the responsibility of the Customer, and (while Futurepets.com or its affiliates such as Shop4-Pet-Gates.com will help file any latent damage claim) Futurepets.com or its affiliates such as Shop4-Pet-Gates.com is not liable for damage incurred subsequent to receipt and acceptance of the product.
- In all cases of damage, save all of the packaging and packing materials and call our customer service department within 24 hours (1 business day) of receipt. 1-512-282-3003.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS & SPECIAL ORDERS
- Dog Boxes are Special Order Items. Because of that, they cannot be returned to us unless there is a defect in workmanship in which case we will replace with an identical product.
- Return Procedures for NON-special order Items:
- Because we are a PegasusCart Merchant, you can be assured that returns of non-special order items will present no hassles to you.
- We want you to purchase anything in this catalogue risk-free. You'll usually find our product descriptions more complete than other pet supply catalogues. We feel that the more you know about a product, the more likely you are to like it when it arrives.
- That's important to us because when you do receive a product from us, you have 30 days from the date of the invoice to decide if:
- It is what you expected
- It fits your needs
- It is what you want
- If, upon viewing an item, you're not delighted with any merchandise you buy from us, just return it to the shipping center from which it came (Our authorized agents will instruct you in any particulars) in new, unused condition. Some manufacturers charge a 10% restocking fee, which we must pass on to you. Please call the service center for a Return Authorization and instructions for where to ship the item, as they come from and must be returned directly to the manufacturer's shipping center instead of our own warehouse. Call us M-F 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Let us know what instructions you have concerning replacement, substitution, or refund.
- Send any return prepaid, insured, in new, unused condition with its original parts, instructions, packaging, and your invoice (or a copy) within 30 days of the date on the original invoice.
- Items that do not meet these few conditions will be subject to an additional restocking fee or, at the Company's option, returned to the customer without a refund. Shipping costs on any package returned to you will be charged to your account.
- We are not responsible for damage which occurs in transit by return nor do we accept COD returns.
- When we receive your return, we'll exchange it or refund the purchase price (less shipping and handling*), whichever you prefer. (Please allow 10-21 days for credit issue)
- Upon their return, items which were shipped by free shipping will be back-charged normal shipping charges to your home before credit is issued.
- We strive to give you the best service available anywhere. An order placed and shipped form our warehouse at your request is considered your responsibility as soon as it leaves our warehouse. Should you decide that you wish to refuse receipt of an item legitimately ordered form us (which has already been processed and handled through our order and shipping department) credit will be issued for the item, minus shipping charges both directions and minus a 25% - 40% restocking fee (depending on the item).
- Defective Merchandise:
- We purchase from the most reputable manufacturers, and there is rarely an issue with defective products. However, factories make the occasional mistake.
- If an item doesn't work properly, please call the manufacturer (listed in the product literature) or e-mail our customer service department to report the problem immediately. In most cases (because we're not experts at diagnosing problems), we will put you into direct touch with the manufacturer.
- In all cases, save all of the packaging and packing materials and call our customer service department within 24 hours. (1 business day) of receipt. 1-512-282-3003.
- Defective items will be replaced with the identical item or handled by the manufacturer directly.
- Damages in Shipping:
- We ship by the most efficient means possible, and products are guaranteed to arrive undamaged. However, damage occasionally occurs.
- If a package appears to have obvious damage on the outside which may affect the product inside, please refuse shipment at your door or ask the carrier to note the damage on his shipping manifest and call our customer service department within 24 hours to report any damage sustained.
- If you find damage subsequent to delivery, save all of the packaging and packing materials and call our customer service department within 24 hours (1 business day) of receipt. 1-512-282-3003.
- Warranty Information
- We carry the best products, and our customers experience very few problems. However, should you experience a problem with any item during its manufacturer's warranty period, you can turn to the manufacturers with confidence. We'll gladly help you get in touch with them directly to save you both time and expense.
- Call 1-512-282-3003 for Shop4-Pet-Gates.com customer service M-F 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central.